Health & Social Care
Credo has extensive experience across the Health and Social Care sectors, working for a range of private providers, third sector organisations and financial investors.
We operate across a large number of sub-sectors, including:
- Primary Care
- Secondary (Acute Hospital) Care
- Community Care
- Fitness and Wellbeing
- Mental Health
- Residential Care
- Supported Living and Extra Care
- Domiciliary Care
We have a strong understanding of the key trends within these markets, meaning we can identify and prioritise the key drivers of performance, and have a strong view on how businesses should be positioned going forward.
We support our clients on growth strategies, spanning service and geographic expansion, customer propositions development, and pricing strategy. We also provide M&A support including target identification, commercial due diligences and operational efficiency improvement programmes, including cost reduction, business model reviews and organisational structure analysis.
We have significant experience across the UK, Europe and the Middle East.
Find out more
- New market analysis for UK based healthcare services provider
- Improvement plan for private hospital within portfolio
- Commercial due diligence of a leading domiciliary care services provider
- Due diligence support for a health and social care services provider
- Turnaround strategy for underperforming service line
- Assessment of a European Business Unit's market and performance
- Company positioning within evolving healthcare landscape